As part of the development of our audio outsourcing activities and our participation in an ambitious VR research program, we are looking for a talented audio programmer to join our G4F Prod team (award winning studio specialized in audio outsourcing : Sound Design, Music, Voice Recording, Sound Integration, QA).
Your mission will consist in improving the sound integration pipelines of our customers’ console projects (mainly Unreal & Unity coupled with Wwise or Fmod). You will work under the direction of our technical director, in contact with the sound designers team, to improve the sound creation and integration workflow in relation to all our clients’ development teams.
You have an excellent knowledge of programming, you are passionate about sound and video game development and you like team work? Then we are waiting for you!
- Expertise of the C++ / C# language
- Knowledge of Wwise and/or FMOD and their functionalities
- Knowledge of the Unreal Engine and/or Unity
- Good understanding of the software development process
- You like good versioning practices with Perforce, SVN or Git
- You have very good communication skills, you are diplomatic, creative, autonomous, enthusiastic, rigorous, organised
- You are fluent in English and interested in learning French
- You want to join a dynamic growing company, with passionate people, in an exceptional working environment
- Enjoy the Angoulême’s quality of life, an hour from Bordeaux, the sea, and located in the heart of the Nouvelle Aquitaine region of France
To be filled immediately in Angouleme (16) / France